If you’re considering a switch from your ageing on-premises infrastructure, or perhaps you had an unsuccessful foray with another cloud productivity solution, oobe’s specialist consultants can help your organisation plan and implement your cloud move to Office 365 seamlessly through personalised Office 365 consulting services.
We’re here to assist you with everything from strategic planning, roadmap and design to migration, implementation, all the way through to user adoption and training. With Office 365, you’ll still have access to the familiar Microsoft Office desktop tools you’re used to, but Microsoft’s cloud-based productivity suite brings the following to the table:
- Exchange Online - hosted email for business
- Skype for Business - online meetings, presence and instant messaging
- SharePoint Online - discover, share and collaborate on content
- OneDrive for Business - manage and share documents from anywhere
- Teams - collaborate like never before
- Delve - see what your team is working on
- Planner - create new plans, organise and assign tasks
- Office Groups - shared workspaces for email, conversations, files, and events
- Power BI - analytics tools to deliver insights throughout your organisation.
Microsoft’s bundled services suite delivers a vastly improved user experience at a lower cost per user than can be realised by bolting together multiple third-party solutions. Office 365 is helping businesses of all sizes and industries save time, cut costs, and free up valuable resources. oobe can provide you with a number of different licensing options, as well as a free 30 day trial of Office 365 E5 to help you decide if it's right for you.